Monday, June 8, 2009

Blessing day for Ryleigh


The day has come and gone already!! Time sure fly’s. I have been dreaming about the blessing day of my baby for a LONG time!! It was all it was cracked up to be for sure!! I LOVED having another day dedicated just to my angel. We love this little girl with all of our hearts and to have her daddy give her a name and a blessing was the most amazing thing ever!! I am SO grateful to have a husband who is a worthy priesthood holder who could perform this amazing blessing. He did such a good job and somehow I was able to love him even more. Thanks babe for your testimony of the church and being who you are!! I have the best family around :-) Thanks to everyone for all of your love and support.

2 comments:

Kory said...

YAY for baby blessings!! What a beautiful little dress...

Danon & Bree said...

She looks like an ANGEL! (She is!) What a neat event! Congrats!