Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend at Panguitch lake


Family trip to Panguitch Lake cabin




Ryleighs first trip on Lil BLUE


quality time with mommy



showin her the sunrise

We took our first trip to the cabin this year and we are so lucky it was our first family trip with Ryleigh. She did SO good in a new place I dont think she wanted to come home. Ryan did some fishing, no bites the WHOLE trip, and Ryleigh and I got to hang out lots. We could not have asked for a better weekend!! Cant wait to go again.

5 comments:

Rhonda S. said...

Oh my goodness I was up in Panguitch on Sunday! My dad owns the RV park at the beginning of town (Hitch N Post) if I had known we could've met for lunch or something!

Michael & Nikki said...

Fun!! That's so good your getting her out and to new places, I swear that's why Kamry is such a good baby! and change doesnt even phase her! Yay for summer!! Looks like you guys had so much fun!

Josh and Sara said...

Found you. You need to feed that child she is all skin and bones.

Kory said...

Sorry I have not been by to see Ryleigh... it's been CRAZY BUSY at my house!! She is adorable though

Scott, Brooke, & Mason said...

Awe! So precious! I haven't had internet in forever so I've never seen pics of Ryleigh. She is so sweet and so cute! Congrats guys! Isn't being a mom the best in thing in the ENTIRE world!