Saturday, May 2, 2009

2 weeks down


Ryan loves his "daddy daughter time" everyone thinks she looks like him!


Hunter girls


Brecken loves his new cousin.


GG (Great Grams and Gramps) came to see us and we had such a good time!!


She had to sleep on the lights for one night and we could not leave her side. She did love it thoughso we were lucky she didnt cry the whole time.
Her first bath she was not to sure about but now she LOVES them.
~I just enjoy posting lots and lots of pictures of our little Ryleigh. She is such a blessing to our lives and we love her more than anything in this world. She is doing SO good. We got her pictures done so I will be posting those in about 2 weeks. At her 2 week check up everything went good she is now 20.5" long and weighs 6.6lbs so she is growing!! Still small but I am feeding her like crazy to get her growing!!

5 comments:

Ange said...

She is so tiny and cute!

Sheri said...

You slept on the FLOOR just days after giving birth?!? How the heck? I can't imagine. I was in so much pain at that stage, I was lucky I could lower myself gently to the bed.

You rock. And your baby is darling.

Brook said...

How fun. she is adorable. Can't wait to see her new pics. How are you recovering? Do you need anything?

Haven said...

Such a cute little girl! You look great too! I cant wait to see you.

The York's said...

K so I came across your blog and had to comment! She totally looks like her dad! She's a doll! Looks like you guys are lovin it!!!