Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Its PLAY time!!!

Our little Princess is starting to talk more and more all the time. Of course its never as good when you get the camera but this is from this morning play time.
I call her our Princess because she pretty much is, she tells us what to do, when to do it, and how to do it and we just, well DO IT!! We are all starting to really get to know each other and she knows how to get mom and dad to do EXACTLY what she wants. If I am feeding her and I talk to loud she will let out a yell and Ryan grabs her foot and rubs the bottom of it across his face and she kicks him and gives him a yell. Yes Ryan is already teasing her as much as he can but I dont know how much he will be able to do because she will have him figured to get him to stop. LUCKY GIRL, she will be the only one who knows how to get him to stop teasing. The rest of us will just have to endure it.

2 comments:

Ange said...

She looks beautiful in her blessing dress. I can't believe that you guys already blessed her. It feels like just yesterday you were telling me you were pregnant. I sure miss you guys at church. I need to stop by so I can see your sweet little girl who has everyone wrapped around her finger.

Scott, Brooke, & Mason said...

She is the cutest little girl! I'm jealous. Now I want a girl!