Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Car!!

So we finally decided on a new car (2007 Toyota Camry) and Ryan actually went through with it!! If you don’t know Ryan to well, he is really a researcher and planner so it takes SO much for him to spend more than $50 on much besides hunting equipment. I am not complaining at all,, it is really a good thing. We have been looking for cars for like 5 months and he would never just do it and I am the type to "just do it" but on my last car purchase I did that and was SO upside down that we sold it and lost 3K!!! So I had to trust in him. So we checked out the car on Sat night and didn’t even test drive it!! I had my bro in law Danny take it and have it looked over by a mechanic so we knew it was in good shape. Then we went down Tuesday and bought it!! Then we drove it and luckily we loved it even more when we drove it!! So it is nice to have a car after about 1 year with out my own. Ryleigh and I will be much more safe now and it is a HOT MOMMA car :-)

1 comments:

Danon & Bree said...

So hott! I love it! Toyotas are great cars! I haven't seen you for awhile! I hope all is well!