Wednesday, January 28, 2009

*******Let it SNOW******











So those of you from Cedar know how much it snowed on Sunday night to Monday. It was NUTS when I went to work at 9am and even so bad that for the first time since Ryan has worked for the Power company he got sent home from work!! I was at work but could not resist taking off early to be with him!! So we played around in it in the truck then got some tubes and went 4-wheeling back on the farm!! I only went one time and it was JUST what I needed!!

Nancy and Bryson played king of the tube and as you can see Nancy ROCKED the SNOW****





Bryson and Me :-)




2 comments:

Danon & Bree said...

So fun!! There's nothing like tubing!!

Amber said...

I'm glad you found our blog too! I didn't know you two had one! It'll be nice to keep posted on things other than what I get to talk to you about at church and Girls Night...
Glad you had fun in the snow! Just gotta stay warm...