Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas 2008

Hunter's Christmas of 2008!!
I was 23 weeks pregnant on Christmas and it was as if Ryleigh was born for all the gifts she got!! It was so fun to see Ryans family get excited about her and start spoiling her. We did the Hunter Family tradition and had dinner at Grandma Barbra's house on Christmas Eve and went back for Christmas breakfast and presents . We then went to Ryans parents house for even more gifts!! It all was SO nice. My family was all over the place so we didnt do Christams with them until after New Years.
All I could do is get excited for our next Christmas with Ry. She has been moving around SO much and it is so fun to play with her already. Ryan has been SO amazing and supportive. He is going to be the best dad for sure!! He is sure excited to see his little girl and loves talking to her.

At 23 weeks




7 comments:

Chalise said...

Cute blog. It's fun to catch up with you guys. Take care

Danon & Bree said...

You look so cute pregnanat! Looks like Christmas was great! Love the tree! Aren't real trees so much fun!

Deryck & Bree said...

You look amazing! That is sooo neat that you are having a girl! Deryck and I just found out The week of Christmas that we are having a girl too! And the name you picked is perfect, IT's the same name Cami is naming her baby girl but its spelled differently. Oh it's going to be fun having all these little girls born around the same time!! YAY!

Scott, Brooke, & Mason said...

Are you sure that you didn't just eat too much over thanksgiving because you are TOO tiny to be that far along. Jeez, it's not fair. You look so cute! Like the cutest pregnant girl EVER!
I hope you are loving it! The last half goes by way fast...until about 34 weeks. Then you just want the baby OUT! Have fun looking so cute!

Deryck & Bree said...

Well I quit job 2 months after Grant was born, but I do some office work for my dad, that way I can work from his house and watch my son and still make a little money, It's hard to go back to work, and child care in Cedar is rediculous, unless you have a close relative or friend who can watch them. My due date is the 25 of May, so If she does come on that day we will be celebrating not only one birthday but two because that is my same b-day! Talk to you later!

Cami and Shelby said...

Yay I found your blog! You look great! Isn't it so exciting to have a baby on the way! i love it!

Sheri said...

Aw, it's a girl!!! What a cute name you picked!