Monday, October 19, 2009


Ryleigh J Hunter

6 months old!!


At 6 months Ryleigh is rolling all over the place. If she sees something she wants she will find a way to get to it and get it. When I hang my coats on the chairs she will roll to them and pull on the sleeve's till she gets the coat off.


We are still waiting for some hair but even without it she is still as cute as ever.


She is eating solids here and there, when she eats them though she wakes up in the night so I am not a big fan. We are trying to feed her earlier in the day to see if it will help. One thing she LOVES to eat is Ice cream!! She will try to eat anything you put near her mouth.


She is getting quite the outgoing personality!! In church she has to do whatever it takes to be the center of attention. She likes to say da da da da it is SO cute!! We cant beleive it, but we love her more and more everyday. She is the light of our family for sure.



Last weekend Ryan and I got to spend the weekend in Vegas. My dad and MaryAnn watched Ryleigh so we could have all the fun we wanted. Saturday morning we went to the temple, then went to the Rio Village Buffet and enjoyed more sea food than we have even imagined!!! Then thanks to my dad and MaryAnn we got to go see Blue Man Group. We were selected to be the couple that walked in late so in the middle of the show they shined a spotlight on us and we had to act like we were walking in late haha it was pretty funny. I borrowed a pair of heels from MaryAnn and I didnt even make it all the way to the theater before I had to take off the heels and walk bare foot!!! After the show Ryan was SO nice and let me wear his socks and we walked to the car and got me some flip flops. Still made for a good night just had some SORE feet for a few days. If you have not seen that show I would highly recommend it.


Then we went to the Pirate show at Treasure Island and needles to say it was not worth the wait. The show was not like it used to be. Sunday we got to RELAX!! It was just what we needed.

2 comments:

Danon & Bree said...

Vegas??? Jealous!! But I am glad you guys got to get away! Your fam it soooo cute! Thanks for all the invites! Hopefully one of these days we will acutally be able to!

Amber said...

I cannot believe how big she is! And who needs hair with a smile like that, and bows that cute on top of your head?