Thursday, October 1, 2009

Meeting the Show's

On September 22nd 2009 Ryleigh and I set off for a trip to California to meet all the family. It was my first trip driving alone, or with a baby I guess. I was a little nervous because we take this back way through the desert and the roads are really crappy and you have to know right where to turn. Well on the way there I only got off course 12 miles!! I was proud.
Here are some pictures from us hanging out with the Show family on Saturday. We got to Yucca Valley at 11pm and went to Grandma Jan's house, from there we got to go eat some chilly with Greggy's fiance and her family. Greggy's fiance's sister is having a baby so Aunt Sherri was throwing a baby shower for her that day. The chilly was yummy!! From there we went to Todd and Sherri's and we got to spend some time with Greggy and Uncle Todd while Grandma and Sherri went to the shower. We had a great visit. At around 4pm we went to Grandma Jan's for dinner. Greggy had to catch a flight home so he headed out. Amber and her 2 kids joined is at Grandmas and we hung out the rest of the night. It was really fun to meet Tobias and get to know our cousins!! They are SO cute. I was a very enjoyable day with the family!!

Ok this was at Grandpa Show's house in Las Vegas.
We stayed the night on our way so the drive was not SO long.
Ryleigh has met the dogs before but this time for some
reason she went NUTS over them!!!
I have NEVER seen her giggle like this till now!!!
Oh and YES that is SNORTING she is doing hahaha


Here we are with all the kids and us moms!!


Amber meeting Ryleigh

Uncle Todd LOVED hanging out
with Ryleigh

Greggy and I

Greggy had Ryleigh smiling like CRAZY!!!

0 comments: