Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Weekend in Kanab

















So Ryan and I decided we needed to enjoy our last few weeks of being alone. We both have wanted to stay in a Bed and Breakfast for ever, so we booked one in Kanab. It was the Victorian Charm and it sure was a charm!! We had such a relaxing time and just enjoyed every minute together. We went for a four wheeler ride on Saturday (dont worry it was not to bumpy) and just hung out!!

This would be Ryan enjoying the sunrise from the tub!!

And this is me at 32 weeks and 4 days!! Yes I am counting down!!! 51 days to go but I am hoping for only 37!!!










1 comments:

Sheri said...

Look at you, preggo lady! Your belly is so so cute! I can't believe you are already 33 weeks along! Time flies. Now I can go check your blog EVERY DAY. I'm so glad. I'm off to read all of your older posts now...