Thursday, October 30, 2008

Introduction

This is everyone who came to support us!!!

Ok so I am trying to learn all of this "Blogging" stuff and it is not as easy as I though but I will try. I will start off by telling about our family :-)

Ryan and I got married in the San Diego Temple on June 16th 2007. I am from Palm Springs, CA and I got to go through that temple, before it was dedicated, with my family the day before my family was baptized ( I was 7 at the time) and I have been in love with it ever since and it was my dream to get married. Thankfully I have such a WONDERFUL family who all love and support me so we loaded up and went there. It was all I had hoped for and more. We went to Maui, Hawaii on our honeymoon and it was AMAZING there. We had a condo right off the beach and Ryan did a great job getting us the best place and price. I was so impressed with his skills of booking trips that he has had to book 2 more since!!

Since then we have gone to Cozumel over Valentines Day and we are getting ready for a cruise over Thanksgiving. Our last trip for a while before the baby comes. We are going with some of my family so it should be fun.

1 comments:

Jade said...

Your picture at the bottom of your blog is soooo beautiful!
You're smart for enjoying each other before the baby (because they do slow you down a bit - or they just change things up a bit is what I should say).